Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Original Tender Trap

For this post, I would like to share photos of the original Tender Trap Bakeshop which sprung within the confines of my family compound at Lee Street, Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City. In my first post, there are photos of my first "industrial-strength" kitchen, which actually used to be a two-car garage. As the business grew, I saw the need to build a second kitchen. With the blessing of my parents, I converted the old formal dining room into a space that now houses monster-size, heavy-duty baking equipment. Check out the pictures below.

One of the ovens I use and abuse daily.




I have major equipment, I know.




Mixers out of Monsters, Inc. :)




All I did yesterday was bake ensaymadas.


That's me pulling out those babies from the oven.



The entrance to the "pick-up point". Just press the buzzer on the right and Becky, our storekeeper, will let you in.


Proceed.....





Not bad, eh? :)



Anyway, I'll do another post again but right now I have a cheesecake to bake. Oh, lest I forget, here is the the answer to the mystery pictionary question in the previous post....


It is...


...not petrified cheese curls as my sister-in-law had guessed. :D


The odd little things that make up the lamp fixtures are actually....


BUTTERFLY COCOONS.


Okay, gotta run.


Nightie-night.


Beth

No comments: